Baked Artichoke Hearts
2 bags fresh frozen artichoke hearts
1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Cut the stem off the artichokes, remove the bottom leaves closest to the stem, cut the top ¼ of the artichoke, and then cut it in half.
4. Arrange the artichoke halves on the baking sheet.
5. In a small bowl, combine melted butter and garlic powder.
6. In another small bowl, combine Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs.
7. Dip each artichoke heart quarter in butter first, then breadcrumbs. Place on prepared baking sheet.
8. Repeat with all artichokes.
9. Bake artichokes for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Turn once half way through baking.
10. Let cool to room temperature. Place on serving dish. Serve and enjoy!
Click below to watch the cooking video: