Herb Baked French Fries
3 Idaho [Russet] potatoes
2 sweet potatoes
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
2 tbsp herbes de provence
1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Wash potatoes and peel them if you like.
3. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise, and then in half lengthwise again. Cut into strips, as thin as possible. It's ok if some are a little thicker.
4. Place cut up fries in a big ziploc bag and add olive oil. Shake to coat.
5. In a small bowl, mix all spices, and then dump into bag. Shake to coat.
6. Line 2 cookie sheets with foil. Spray lightly with cooking spray.
7. Arrange fries in a single layer on sheets (don't overlap too much) and sprinkle grated parmesan all over potatoes.
8. Bake for 30-45 minutes...enjoy!
Click below to watch the cooking video: