Honey Roasted Sweet Potatoes
2 lbs red-skinned sweet potatoes
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp honey
1 tsp sweet paprika
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
1 tsp fresh lemon juice
1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley, to garnish
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Peel and cut the sweet potatoes into 1-inch pieces and put in a 9x13 baking dish.
3. In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, honey, sweet paprika, red pepper flakes, and lemon juice.
4. Pour mixture over potatoes and toss to coat.
5. Sprinkle with the salt, and bake, stirring occasionally, for about 1 hour, until potatoes are tender.
6. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve...enjoy!
Click below to watch the cooking video: