Sautéed Mushrooms in Garlic Butter
2 tbsp butter or coconut oil
1 lb white, brown, or a mix of mushrooms
2 tbsp olive oil
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 sprig fresh thyme
1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
1/2 cup chopped fresh mint, for garnish
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Clean mushrooms by wiping with a paper towel.
2. Cut into slices 1/2 -inch in thickness or buy sliced mushrooms.
3. In a large pan, heat the butter or coconut oil on medium heat.
4. Add the mushrooms to the pan and toss with the olive oil. Then, leave the mushrooms to brown on one side without stirring for 4-5 minutes.
5. Add garlic, thyme, and parsley. Continue cooking an additional 3-4 minutes stirring occasionally until cooked.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and garnish with fresh mint before serving.
Click below to watch the cooking video: