Street Corn on the Cob
6 fresh ears of corn
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup grated cotija cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp smoked paprika
1/2 tsp chili powder (or more)
1/2 tsp cumin
Pinch of cayenne pepper, optional
Fresh cilantro or parsley
1. Remove husks and silk from corn and wash thoroughly.
2. Grill for 15-20 minutes.
3. While the corn is cooking, whisk together dry ingredients that include cotija cheese, smoked paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, and cayenne pepper.
4. Chop up some fresh cilantro and set aside.
5. Once the corn is cooked and cooled, coat with a layer of mayonnaise.
6. Generously sprinkle each coated cob with the dry ingredients you just prepared, roll around in the chopped cilantro, and drizzle with fresh lime juice. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Click below to watch the cooking video: